That’s right, I’ve achieved 10,000 hits! Well, actually, I probably had that a month ago, but since I haven’t had Sitemeter on this blog the whole time of its existence I can only count what I have actually seen. So, 10,000! It’s a milestone, or at least it feels like it. It might seem like chump change to everyone else, but it means a lot of me.
So, I thought since I have hit this sort of important point, I’d point all the top ten posts with the most hits and also my top ten favorite posts on the site. So here goes.
- Why I Would Sell Out Like Paolini (thanks to the lovely people of Anti-shurtugal for making this post stand out above all the others)
- Killing Speculative Literature (thanks to SF Signal)
- Literary Nazis Part Two (thanks to SF Signal)
- Literary Nazis Part One (thanks to SF Signal)
- Dystopian Commonalities in SF (thanks SF Signal)
- The Harry Potter Fiasco
- Cover Designs, Yet Another Take
- More Reasons Why I Hate J. K. Rowling
- The First SF & F Canons
- Realistic Fantasy Required
My Favorites (other than ones mentioned above and pretty much in no particular order after #2)):
- Chapter One: Hansor Manor
- Chapter Thirty-One: Of Captain Norp and the Last Journey
- WISB vBlog v.0.07 (because it’s my first!)
- Don’t Write Speculative Fiction If…
- Sacrificing Quality For Style in Spec. Lit
- The Insignificance of Earth
- My Obsession With Golden Age Science Fiction
- John Scalzi on Teenage Writing (I’m a phase three!)
- Meme: Five Things I Want To Write (I’m tagging everyone who hasn’t done it yet)
- Space Travel De-mystified
Check them out and thanks to every single one of you who has come by, even if you’ve only been here a few times, or a few hundred times. Thanks so much!