In celebration of my 1,000th post here at WISB, I’ve decided to host a huge giveaway to all my current and future readers. Special thanks to SQT for offering up a few books she has in her pile for this giveaway.
I’m giving away four different prizes, all of them books or comics. They are as follows (click the Read More to see the whole post):
Prize #1 (Comics/Graphic Novels)
Welcome to the Jungle (The Dresden Files graphic novel) by Jim Butcher and illustrated by Ardian Syaf.
Undead Evil (special edition) from Asylum Press
Warlash: Dark Noir from Asylum Press
Warlash: Zombie Mutant Genesis from Asylum Press
DTOX (special biohazard edition) by Frank Forte and Nenad Cucunja (from Asylum Press)
Prize #2 (Novels)
Low Man by T. J. Vargo
Arthas: Rise of the Lich King (World of Warcraft) by Christie Golden
Prize #3 (Novels)
Where Angels Fear (short story collection) by Ken Rand
Into This Mind by Lisa Nevin
Low Man by T. J. Vargo
Prize #4 (Novels from SQT)
The Devil’s Eye by Jack McDevitt
The Princep’s Fury by Jim Butcher
- Leave a comment or email me at arconna[at]yahoo[dot]com saying one thing you like about WISB and one thing you dislike or think could use work (criticism if you will). No, it need not be elaborate. You can say “I like green” if you want. I don’t care what’s said, so long as you say it. Please provide an email so I can contact you (either in your profile or in the comment).
For additional entries, and there are many, you may do any of the following (put them all in one post to make it easier to track, please)(options with *s by them are favored options by me, but by no means mandatory):
- **Subscribe to my blog using one of the options in the upper left. If you are already subscribed, let me know in your comment and through which method and you will still get an extra entry — +1 Entries
- **Blog about this giveaway and leave the link here — +1 Entries
- Tweet this giveaway on twitter with @shaunduke and a link to this post and leave a link to it here — +1 Entries
- **Stumble and review this giveaway and let me know where (your stumble name, etc.) — +1 Entries
- Stumble and review any other significant post on WISB (not my rejection posts, but my actual post posts) and let me know where (your stumble name, etc.) — +1 Entries per Stumble (let me know where they all are if you do more than one; maximum of +5, because otherwise you could get +500 and that’s ridiculous)
- Become a fan of the Facebook Page for WISB (let me know who you are in your comment) — +1 Entries (if you are already a fan, let me know too and you will get +1 anyway)
- Follow me on Twitter and tell me who you are (if you’re already following me, let me know who you are and you’ll still get the +1) — +1 Entries
- **Leave a comment on this page letting the artist know what you think about his project to turn The World in the Satin Bag (my blog novel) into a graphic novel (more than just a sentence, please) — +2 Entries
- **Write a review of my blog on its Kindle page (more than just a sentence, please) — +5 Entries
- Buy any one item from the YWO Zazzle Store (lots of shirts and other fun things there; let me know what you bought) — +20 Entries
And that’s it. There are a heck of a lot of ways to improve your chances of winning (most of them really easy, actually). Hopefully it’s not too overwhelming. Giveaway will be open until June 11th. Four winners will be chosen on the 12th using a random number generator.