1) How the heck do I write a mystery story involving a framing of a drug dealer in a fantasy world?
2) Is it possible to have a continent that spirals out from a central point with three arms (kind of like a galaxy), or is that just fantasy nonsense? Something like this:
3) How much information is too much for a short story set in a fantasy world? In a novel, you would have the option to spend a considerable amount of time establishing scene, but not so in a short story. Confusing.
4) What is it like being a giant frog person? How do I get in the head of such a person, considering that I have never been a frog before (though I may have dressed up as one when I was a youngin’)?
5) What is the best beverage for stirring the creative juices?
(This whole “Adventures in Worldbuilding” thing has become a real feature, hasn’t it? So be it. I like talking about what I’m doing in the writing world, even if it’s completely random and weird.)