Guess what? I have two copies of The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett to give away to two lucky readers in celebration of the upcoming trade paperback release. I reviewed Ms. Bartlett’s book some time back and loved it. And, of course, if you don’t know what the book is about, here is the synopsis:
Unrepentant book thief John Charles Gilkey has stolen a fortune in rare books from around the country. Yet unlike most thieves who steal for profit, Gilkey steals for love–the love of books. Perhaps equally obsessive is Ken Sanders, the self-appointed “bibliodick” who’s driven to catch him. Following this eccentric cat-and-mouse chase with a mixture of suspense, insight and humor, Allison Hoover Bartlett plunges the reader deep into a rich world of fanatical book lust and considers what it is that makes some people stop at nothing to posses the titles they love.
Yes, the book is awesome, fascinating, and a bit of good fun. Details for how to win are below:
- Leave a comment on this thread telling me something about your most valuable book (personal or economic), OR
- Send me an email with the same thing.
- Twitter about this giveaway. Put @shaunduke in the message so I can track it. (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link in your comment. (1 extra entry)
- Put this giveaway up on Digg, Stumbleupon, or some other social network. Leave links in your comment. (1 extra entry each).
- Review my blog on Amazon.com. Let me know that you did in your comment. (5 extra entries)
- Review The Skiffy and Fanty Show on iTunes. Let me know that you did in your comment. (5 extra entries)