My review of The Dragon Hunters by Paul Genesse is up and can be found here. It’s a good book and well worth reading. Check out the review and leave a comment!
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Shaun’s Rambles 003: On Negative Reviews and Their Value
- Shaun’s Rambles 002: The Value of Book Reviews and Dark Orbit by Carolyn Ives Gilman
- Book Review: Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear
- Novella Review: “Adrift on the Sea of Rains” by Ian Sales (Whippleshield Books)
- Book Review: All Those Vanished Engines (2014) by Paul Park