A really suspenseful read, this one. I wish there was more to the ending, but I was glued to the page despite Sisters of Misery having very little in the way of fantastic elements (they were there, but not well define for good reasons). Read my review.
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Shaun’s Rambles 003: On Negative Reviews and Their Value
- Shaun’s Rambles 002: The Value of Book Reviews and Dark Orbit by Carolyn Ives Gilman
- Book Review: Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear
- Novella Review: “Adrift on the Sea of Rains” by Ian Sales (Whippleshield Books)
- Book Review: All Those Vanished Engines (2014) by Paul Park