I’ve finished my review of the third novel in Pfeffer’s young adult post-disaster series. A fantastic read yet again. I’m hopeful for more in the series now that the ending of this particularly book leaves the door wide open for a hell of a lot of narrative possibilities. We’ll see. You can read my review here. If you haven’t read her novels before, you really should. She’s a fantastic writer.
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Shaun’s Rambles 003: On Negative Reviews and Their Value
- Shaun’s Rambles 002: The Value of Book Reviews and Dark Orbit by Carolyn Ives Gilman
- Book Review: Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear
- Novella Review: “Adrift on the Sea of Rains” by Ian Sales (Whippleshield Books)
- Book Review: All Those Vanished Engines (2014) by Paul Park