As you may know, my podcast, The Skiffy and Fanty Show, is hosting a year-long feature called the World SF Tour. And because I’m dedicated to world sf in general, I want to do more than just post podcast episodes and reviews of foreign films for the “2010: A SFF Film Odyssey” feature.
So this is a call for review copies. I’m looking for books, movies, comics, and other forms of media that fulfill the following:
- They are works of speculative fiction, broadly defined (and I do mean broadly defined; the only thing I won’t read is erotica, because I’m really not the right audience for it)
- They are works created by people from outside the United States (I will give special attention to works outside the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom)
- They are works which are professionally published (note: this does not necessarily mean they must be published through traditional means) OR of professional quality (a subjective measure, I know)
- Reviews of 1-2 titles a month (depending on the medium; I can review more movies than books, for example)
- Guest post slots on my blog and The Skiffy and Fanty Show for anyone whose work I cannot review due to time restraints (so you can talk about your book, your writing, etc.)