So I hit that wall we call writer’s block. Yeah, it happens. Especially when you’re killing yourself over a ridiculous deadline you’ve got no one to blame for but yourself. But the other night I went mad and wrote 34 pages of Troglodyte Rose! How insane is that? That means draft 1 is pretty much finished, and just needs to be typed up. I can’t wait!
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Open Road Media and Genre-Bending Novels (and a Book Sale)
- Week of Joy (Day Six): Heart of Fire by J. Damask (A Mini Interview)
- 2012 Nebula Awards Winners (w/ Brief Thoughts)
- Hugo Awards Finalists (Plus Preliminary Commentary)
- Zoo City by Lauren Beukes Sells Film Rights