It’s that time again. In the last poll, folks chose Karen Joy Fowler’s Sarah Canary. I’m almost done with that particular book, and I will have some thoughts about it when I complete it on Monday. Heck, there may even be a podcast about it (and The Book of the Dun Cow, which I finished about a week and a half ago).
But now it’s time to pick another book to read during my gym adventures. As with the previous poll you can select up to 5 books on the list. Please pick a few to vote for. You can vote for books you liked or even books you’d like me to read and talk about (sometimes really important books will appear on these lists; sometimes books that are of questionable quality will appear).
So, yeah. VOTE!
Gym Reads #2: What should I read next? (Pick 5)
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis (1998) (17%, 15 Votes)
- The Assimilated Cuban's Guide to Quantum Santeria (2015) (13%, 11 Votes)
- The Woman Who Would Be King: Hatshepsut's Rise to Power in Ancient Egypt by Kara Cooney (2014) (12%, 10 Votes)
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (2016) (12%, 10 Votes)
- Shadow Moon by George Lucas and Chris Claremont (1995) (7%, 6 Votes)
- White Fang by Jack London (1906) (7%, 6 Votes)
- Lord of Thunder by Andre Norton (1962) (6%, 5 Votes)
- Atlantis by Gerhart Hauptmann (1912) (6%, 5 Votes)
- The Fourth Thousand and Eight Hundred by Greg Egan (2016) (5%, 4 Votes)
- The Weaver's Lament by Elizabeth Haydon (2016) (5%, 4 Votes)
- Blindness by Jose Saramago (1995) (5%, 4 Votes)
- Black City Saint by Richard A. Knaak (2016) (2%, 2 Votes)
- Local Custom by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (2000) (2%, 2 Votes)
- Shadow of Empire by Jay Allan (2015) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Turning Point by Lisanne Norman (1993) (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 32