I’ve noticed some problems with my posts of chapters on here. Originally it wouldn’t show the paragraph tabs at all, which I could never figure out how to fix without going by individual paragraph within blogger itself, and quite frankly that could take hours of time that I don’t have. Another problem now, is that it is taking out the spaces between sentences (which is pissing me off because it looks horrible), giving some paragraphs tabs, and others not, putting extra blank lines between paragraphs which it never did before, and all in all is ruining the look of each chapter. I’ve no idea how to fix this, and for that I’m sorry. If you have any info on that I would appreciate it!Anyway, Chapter Eight goes up on sunday, and don’t forget to read Chapter Seven!
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric and Writing at Bemidji State University. He received his PhD in English from the University of Florida and studies science fiction, postcolonialism, digital fan cultures, and digital rhetoric.
- On Ethics and Linking Policies (or, Yeah, DNL Doesn’t Work That Way)
- On Forgiveness and Redemption (Storify)
- A Conversation with Josh Vogt About the Internet and Perverted Things
- Gender, Non-Binary, and Things (or, the Likelihood of Failure)
- On The Interview, Terrorism, and the Artistic Expression