And here’s another Story Wordle for my flash fiction fantasy story called “Archaeopteryx.” The language is a tad sparse, but that makes sense considering it’s under 1,000 words and there aren’t a lot to work with for this thing anyway. Enjoy:
Any of you created one yet?
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Story Wordle: “To Paint Lords Green”
- Story Wordle: “The Decisions of Gods”
- Story Wordle: “Soul For Sale”
- Story Wordle: “Once a Dream Did Weave a Shade”
- Story Wordle: “To Lie With Spirit”