On that note, here are my resolutions:
- Publish a collection with Sarah Chorn (who is the awesomestest)
- Finish the SpecFic 2014 anthology with Renay (which I have to do because I said I would)
- Lose another 20 lbs (or replace it with muscle)
- Finish my dissertation by November 2015
- Finish my action adventure space opera novel of awesome featuring a female protagonist who is a tech savant and her warrior brother who fights using a mecha-based wheel chair (yeah!)
- Review 50 books
- Review 25 movies
- Finish my SFF Odyssey project
- Be awesome
I think that's a fair enough list, don't you?
What are your resolutions for 2015?