There’s something enjoyable about watching critics from the 80s battle over whether Star Wars is actually a good movie. It’s equally enjoyable to listen to a somewhat bitter man battle his inner child over whether to actually let loose while watching something like Star Wars, a series that, at the time, offered the world some of the best entertainment money could buy.
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Video Found: John Brunner on SF
- Video Found: An Interview w/ Arthur Conan Doyle on Sherlock Holmes and Spiritualism
- Video Found: Women in SF (part three) w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter, and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: Women in SF w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: The Making of Blake’s 7