I don’t know if this is the only adaptation of Mark Twain’s short story, but it’s certainly the creepiest. The short story isn’t quite the same, but this should give you a general idea! (Stolen from Chrononautic Log):
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Video Found: John Brunner on SF
- Video Found: An Interview w/ Arthur Conan Doyle on Sherlock Holmes and Spiritualism
- Video Found: Women in SF (part three) w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter, and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: Women in SF w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: The Making of Blake’s 7