Spielberg is at it again. With the dinosaurs, I mean. Terra Nova doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, though. They’re sending people back in time for a second chance? But doesn’t that screw up the future they’re fleeing from more (and faster)? Or is this not true time travel? Are they simply going to another world, as in Avatar? I don’t know; I’m going to watch to find out. Terra Nova has the feel of an epic story. We’ll see if it’s any good…
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Video Found: John Brunner on SF
- Video Found: An Interview w/ Arthur Conan Doyle on Sherlock Holmes and Spiritualism
- Video Found: Women in SF (part three) w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter, and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: Women in SF w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: The Making of Blake’s 7