I have no idea what is going on in this video beyond the obvious. Why did the cat decide to ride on the tortoise? Why did the tortoise have no problem with such a thing? I don’t know. It’s craziness, I tell you!
About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Video Found: John Brunner on SF
- Video Found: An Interview w/ Arthur Conan Doyle on Sherlock Holmes and Spiritualism
- Video Found: Women in SF (part three) w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter, and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: Women in SF w/ Karen Lord, Stephanie Saulter and Naomi Foyle
- Videos Found: The Making of Blake’s 7