About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently a graduate student at the University of Florida studying science fiction, postcolonialism, posthumanism, and fantasy.
- Thoughts on Years of Reading (Mostly) Women
- Addendum: Strong Male Characters (or, That Rogue One Review is Full of Crap)
- Strong Male Leads (Or, Why You Don’t Need Them in Every Goddamn Movie)
- Why I’ve Quit Game of Thrones and Will Not Return
- 10 Reasons I’m a Feminist