About the Author: Shaun Duke
Shaun Duke is an aspiring writer, a reviewer, and an academic. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric and Writing at Bemidji State University. He received his PhD in English from the University of Florida and studies science fiction, postcolonialism, digital fan cultures, and digital rhetoric.
- Thoughts on Years of Reading (Mostly) Women
- Addendum: Strong Male Characters (or, That Rogue One Review is Full of Crap)
- Strong Male Leads (Or, Why You Don’t Need Them in Every Goddamn Movie)
- Why I’ve Quit Game of Thrones and Will Not Return
- 10 Reasons I’m a Feminist