That’s right. As of today, The World in the Satin Bag is four years old! The date snuck up on me, so I don’t have anything planned. However, I would like to point out some odd coincidences, which might hint to a conspiracy:
- 4 is also roughly the number of readers I have in hundreds via RSS.
- The number of posts I have published before this one is divisible by 4.
- 4 + half-of-4 equals the number for the day of my personal birthday, and when you add that number to 4, you end up with the number for the month.
- The 3rd is the day Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939.
- Today is also the day in which a hurricane struck the Dominican Republic with 200 MPH winds, killing 8,000 (in 1930).
- It’s also the day that the Viking 2 landed on Mars.
- And lastly, this is also the day that Iran’s Parliament approved Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi as the first female minister.